Wednesday, April 28, 2010

NEDA Walk and Beyond

As we all move on from the actual NEDA Walk, I continue to 'see' certain images in my mind of people and situations that stick in my mind from that day.
This was an experience like no other for me. Not only the planning, and getting to know many amazing people in a more REAL way, but the community spirit on Sunday is indescribable!
I have much more to share, but I am slowly catching up, as I have new commitments (great ones) that are taking more time.
Walking to walk....loving my life!!
Without apology....♥

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVVVVEEE the new picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty freakin' cool, huh? Thank you!!
    J ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking the time and effort to put on this event! It felt good to be able to do something concrete to help NEDA.

    ReplyDelete